I. General Information
II. Information about us as controllers of your data
The party responsible (the “controller") for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other provisions related to data protection is:
Group of Composites and Material Compounds at the Technische Universität Chemnitz, Straße der Nationen 62, 09111 Chemnitz, Germany.
III. Information about the data processing
If you contact us, submit an abstract to us or do a registration via our website, we will use the data you entered (e.g. your name, your address or your email address) to provide participant care (e.g. answering requests) and to fulfill necessary services during the conference (e.g. creating conference program) as well as to make an invoice out.
b) Legal basis
Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR is the legal basis for this data processing.
c) Period of storage
The data previously collected will then be deleted as soon as processing is no longer necessary. However, we must observe any retention periods required under tax and commercial law, regularly for 10 years according to German Law § 257 HGB, § 147 AO.
The processors of data will be the Group of Composites and Material Compounds at the Technische Universität Chemnitz, Straße der Nationen 62, 09111 Chemnitz, Germany as well as the InnoMat GmbH, Annaberger Str. 240, 09125 Chemnitz, Germany.
During the 5th International Conference on Nanojoining and Microjoining 2023 photographic shots will be taken, which may contain full or partial images of you. These photographic shots are used for activities regarding the public image of this conference. This includes any content, that will be released for serving attention to past and upcoming editions of the International Conference on Nanojoining and Microjoining.
b) Legal basis
Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR is the legal basis for this data processing.
c) Period of storage
All photographs keep stored until you revoke your consent.
The processors of data will be the Group of Composites and Material Compounds at the Technische Universität Chemnitz, Straße der Nationen 62, 09111 Chemnitz, Germany.
IV. The rights of users
With regard to the data processing, users and data subjects have the right
• to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR);
• to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR);
• to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 GDPR), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
• to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
• to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR);
• to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time
In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
Likewise, under Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects have the right to object to the controller's future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
5th International Conference on Nanojoining and Microjoining
Organized by Technische Universität Chemnitz - Group of Composites and Material Compounds